My name is Erin Schultze, owner of Erin Schultze Photography. I am from Smithfield, NC where the tea is sweet, accents are sweeter and a glimpse of the South is a snap away. I am a southern girl, who loves The Lord, the outdoors, and spending time with family and friends. (In the South family, and tradition are the sugar in our tea.) There is nothing I love more than to be out in an open field with my camera, and a beautiful sunset. Aside from Photography, I am a recent graduate of Campbell University, and I currently work full time for my parents at Schultze Insurance Agency Inc. as a licensed Insurance Agent.
I believe everyone is unique, beautiful, talented....and most importantly created in His image. God made each and everyone of us different for a reason. We all have different lifes, but each detail of your life is specific to who you are, where you are going, and who you are called to be. As a photographer, I believe it is my job to capture who you are one photograph at a time. I adore and treasure the relationships, places, and people I meet along the way. I believe The Lord allows people to cross your path for a reason....and people will NEVER forget how you made them feel and how you impact their life.
Needless to say, I am thankful for each and everyone of y'all. Erin Schultze Photography unintentionally began because of you, passion for people, beautiful light, and the need for a creative outlet. YOU are why I love Photography. Thank you for the constant love, support, encouragement and for becoming part of Erin Schultze Photography.
- My southern comfort food is homemade Chicken Pastry, Green Beans, and a glass of sweet tea.
- Ice Cream and Chocolate are my weakness.
- I love puppies.
- Sunflowers, cotton, wheat, and mason jars are a few of my favorite things.
- I love to shop. J. Crew, Kate Spade, and Lilly Pulitzer are a few of my favorites.
- There's nothing better than a cold peach on a hot summer day.
- I have a Brother, who loves to fish and hunt.
- I have two of the best, God fearing parents.
- I will say Holy Hen.
- I CAN WHISTLE LIKE A BIRD.
- I love to be active. Football. Volleyball. Softball. Baseball. ANYTHING. YOU NAME IT. Dodgeball. Kickball.
- I love bike rides and walks.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE THE LORD.
Why I am so certain
"Whenever anyone ask me how I can be so certain about who and what God really is, I am reminded of the story of the little boy who was out flying a kite. It was a fine day to go kite-flying, the wind was brisk and large billowy clouds were blowing across the sky. The kite went up and up until it was entirely hidden by the clouds.
'What are you doing?' a man asked the little boy. 'I'm flying a kite,' he replied. 'Flying a kite, are you?' You can't see your kite. 'No,' said the little boy, 'I can't see it but every little while I feel a tug, so I know for sure that it's there.'
Don't take anyone else's word for God. Find him for yourself, and then you too will know by the wonderful, warm tug on your heartstring, that He is there, for sure." -From Day by Day with Billy Graham.